"Antigens, CD14" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycolipid-anchored membrane glycoproteins expressed on cells of the myelomonocyte lineage including monocytes, macrophages, and some granulocytes. They function as receptors for the complex of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and LPS-binding protein.
- Antigens, CD14
- Lipoglycan Receptor
- Receptor, Lipoglycan
- Receptors, Lipopolysaccharide
- CD14 Antigens
- LPS Receptor
- Receptor, LPS
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors
- CD14 Monocyte Differentiation Antigen
- CD14 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD14".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.395.550.448]
- Antigens, CD14 [D12.776.395.550.448.100]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Lipid-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484.500]
- Antigens, CD14 [D12.776.543.484.500.100]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.550.418]
- Antigens, CD14 [D12.776.543.550.418.100]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Antigens, CD14 [D12.776.543.750.705.045]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD14 [D23.050.301.264.035.114]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D23.050.301.264.900]
- Antigens, CD14 [D23.050.301.264.900.045]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD14 [D220.127.116.11.114]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D18.104.22.1680]
- Antigens, CD14 [D22.214.171.1240.045]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD14".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD14" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD14" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.