Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E
"Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A peptide initiation factor that binds specifically to the 5' MRNA CAP STRUCTURE of MRNA in the CYTOPLASM. It is a component of the trimeric complex EIF4F.
|Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4E
- Factor-4E, Eukaryotic Initiation
- Initiation Factor-4E, Eukaryotic
- Peptide Initiation Factor EIF-4E
- Peptide Initiation Factor EIF 4E
- Eukaryotic Peptide Initiation Factor-4E
- Eukaryotic Peptide Initiation Factor 4E
- CDC33 Gene Product
- EIF 4E
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-4E" was a major or minor topic of these publication.