Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute
"Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acute myeloid leukemia in which abnormal PROMYELOCYTES predominate. It is frequently associated with DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION.
|Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute
- Promyelocytic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute Promyelocytic
- Leukemias, Acute Promyelocytic
- Promyelocytic Leukemias, Acute
- Myeloid Leukemia, Acute, M3
- Progranulocytic Leukemia
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute, M3
- Leukemia, Progranulocytic
- Leukemias, Progranulocytic
- Progranulocytic Leukemias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Marrow
- Leukemia, Myeloid
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Chronic, B-Cell
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute
- Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Chronic
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.