Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute
"Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acute myeloid leukemia in which 80% or more of the leukemic cells are of monocytic lineage including monoblasts, promonocytes, and MONOCYTES.
|Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute, M5
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Schilling Type
- Myeloid Leukemia, Schilling-Type
- Leukemia, Schilling-Type Myeloid
- Myeloid Leukemia, Schilling Type
- Schilling-Type Myeloid Leukemia
- Monoblastic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute Monoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Monoblastic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute Monoblastic
- Leukemias, Acute Monoblastic
- Monoblastic Leukemias, Acute
- Monocytic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Monocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute Monocytic
- Leukemias, Acute Monocytic
- Monocytic Leukemias, Acute
- Myeloid Leukemia, Acute, M5
- Leukemia, Monoblastic, Acute
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Schilling-Type
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Leukemia, Monocytic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.