Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute
"Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A pediatric acute myeloid leukemia involving both myeloid and monocytoid precursors. At least 20% of non-erythroid cells are of monocytic origin.
|Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Naegeli-Type
- Myeloid Leukemia, Naegeli-Type
- Leukemia, Naegeli-Type Myeloid
- Myeloid Leukemia, Naegeli Type
- Naegeli-Type Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelomonocytic Leukemia, Acute
- Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemias
- Leukemia, Acute Myelomonocytic
- Leukemias, Acute Myelomonocytic
- Myelomonocytic Leukemias, Acute
- Leukemia, Myeloid, Acute, M4
- Myeloid Leukemia, Acute, M4
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.