"Mutagenesis, Site-Directed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Genetically engineered MUTAGENESIS at a specific site in the DNA molecule that introduces a base substitution, or an insertion or deletion.
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- Mutagenesis, Site Directed
- Site-Directed Mutagenesis
- Mutageneses, Site-Directed
- Site Directed Mutagenesis
- Site-Directed Mutageneses
- Site-Specific Mutagenesis
- Site Specific Mutagenesis
- Mutagenesis, Site-Specific
- Mutageneses, Site-Specific
- Mutagenesis, Site Specific
- Site-Specific Mutageneses
- Oligonucleotide-Directed Mutagenesis
- Oligonucleotide Directed Mutagenesis
- Mutagenesis, Oligonucleotide-Directed
- Mutageneses, Oligonucleotide-Directed
- Mutagenesis, Oligonucleotide Directed
- Oligonucleotide-Directed Mutageneses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mutagenesis, Site-Directed".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mutagenesis, Site-Directed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mutagenesis, Site-Directed" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Mutagenesis, Site-Directed" was a major or minor topic of these publication.