"Telomerase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An essential ribonucleoprotein reverse transcriptase that adds telomeric DNA to the ends of eukaryotic CHROMOSOMES.
- Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase
- Reverse Transcriptase, Telomerase
- Transcriptase, Telomerase Reverse
Telomerase Catalytic Subunit
- Telomerase Catalytic Subunit
- Catalytic Subunit, Telomerase
- Subunit, Telomerase Catalytic
- Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase Catalytic Subunit
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Telomerase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Telomerase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Telomerase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Telomerase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.