"Professional-Patient Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Interactions between health personnel and patients.
- Professional-Patient Relations
- Professional Patient Relations
- Professional-Patient Relation
- Relation, Professional-Patient
- Relations, Professional-Patient
- Professional Patient Relationship
- Professional Patient Relationships
- Relationship, Professional Patient
- Relationships, Professional Patient
- Contacting Clients
- Client, Contacting
- Clients, Contacting
- Contacting Client
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Professional-Patient Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Professional-Patient Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Professional-Patient Relations" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Professional-Patient Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publication.