Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B
"Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serotonin receptor subtype found in the BRAIN; HEART; LUNGS; PLACENTA and DIGESTIVE SYSTEM organs. A number of functions have been attributed to the action of the 5-HT2B receptor including the development of cardiac myocytes (MYOCYTES, CARDIAC) and the contraction of SMOOTH MUSCLE.
|Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B
- 5-HT2B Receptor
- 5 HT2B Receptor
- Receptor, 5-HT2B
- Serotonin 2B Receptors
- 2B Receptors, Serotonin
- Receptors, Serotonin 2B
- Receptor, Serotonin 2B
- 2B Receptor, Serotonin
- Serotonin 2B Receptor
- (5-HT)2B Receptors
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine 2B Receptor
- 2B Receptor, 5-Hydroxytryptamine
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine 2B Receptor
- Receptor, 5-Hydroxytryptamine 2B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.070]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.070.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.070.800.200]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B [D12.776.543.750.070.800.200.150]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.100.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.100.800.200]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B [D12.776.543.750.100.800.200.150]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.720.300]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.720.300.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.720.300.800.200]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B [D12.776.543.750.720.300.800.200.150]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2B" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.