"Models, Economic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Statistical models of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, as well as of financial considerations. For the application of statistics to the testing and quantifying of economic theories MODELS, ECONOMETRIC is available.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Models, Economic".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Epidemiologic Methods [E05.318]
- Statistics as Topic [E05.318.740]
- Models, Statistical [E05.318.740.500]
- Models, Economic [E05.318.740.500.600]
- Models, Theoretical [E05.599]
- Models, Statistical [E05.599.835]
- Models, Economic [E05.599.835.890]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation [N05]
- Quality of Health Care [N05.715]
- Health Care Evaluation Mechanisms [N05.715.360]
- Statistics as Topic [N05.715.360.750]
- Models, Statistical [N05.715.360.750.530]
- Models, Economic [N05.715.360.750.530.500]
- Environment and Public Health [N06]
- Public Health [N06.850]
- Epidemiologic Methods [N06.850.520]
- Statistics as Topic [N06.850.520.830]
- Models, Statistical [N06.850.520.830.500]
- Models, Economic [N06.850.520.830.500.600]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Models, Economic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Models, Economic" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Models, Economic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.