Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
"Leukemia Inhibitory Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An INTERLEUKIN-6 related cytokine that exhibits pleiotrophic effects on many physiological systems that involve cell proliferation, differentiation, and survival. Leukemia inhibitory factor binds to and acts through the lif receptor.
|Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Inhibitory Factor, Leukemia
- Myeloid Differentiation-Stimulating Factor
- Differentiation-Stimulating Factor, Myeloid
- Myeloid Differentiation Stimulating Factor
- Differentiation-Stimulating Factor
- Differentiation Stimulating Factor
- Cholinergic Differentiation Factor
- Differentiation Factor, Cholinergic
- D Factor (Leukemia Inhibitory Factor)
- AMRAD Brand of Recombinant Human Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia Inhibitory Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia Inhibitory Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia Inhibitory Factor" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Leukemia Inhibitory Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publication.