"Antigens, CD5" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycoproteins expressed on all mature T-cells, thymocytes, and a subset of mature B-cells. Antibodies specific for CD5 can enhance T-cell receptor-mediated T-cell activation. The B-cell-specific molecule CD72 is a natural ligand for CD5. (From Abbas et al., Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 2d ed, p156)
- Antigens, CD5
- CD5 Antigens
- T1 Antigen
- Leu-1 Antigen
- Leu 1 Antigen
- CD5 Antigen
- Antigen, CD5
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD5".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD5 [D23.050.301.264.035.105]
- Antigens, Differentiation, B-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.051]
- Antigens, CD5 [D23.050.301.264.051.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD5 [D23.050.301.264.894.101]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Antigens, CD5 [D188.8.131.52.105]
- Antigens, Differentiation, B-Lymphocyte [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD5 [D220.127.116.11.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D18.104.22.1684]
- Antigens, CD5 [D22.214.171.1244.101]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD5".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD5" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD5" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.