Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte
"Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ordered rearrangement of B-lymphocyte variable gene regions coding for the IMMUNOGLOBULIN CHAINS, thereby contributing to antibody diversity. It occurs during the differentiation of the IMMATURE B-LYMPHOCYTES.
|Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte
- Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte
- Gene Rearrangement, B Lymphocyte
- B-Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangement
- B Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangement
- B-Lymphocyte Gene Rearrangements
- Gene Rearrangements, B-Lymphocyte
- Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte Gene
- Rearrangements, B-Lymphocyte Gene
- Gene Rearrangement, B-Cell
- B-Cell Gene Rearrangements
- Gene Rearrangement, B Cell
- Gene Rearrangements, B-Cell
- Rearrangement, B-Cell Gene
- Rearrangements, B-Cell Gene
- B-Cell Gene Rearrangement
- B Cell Gene Rearrangement
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Gene Rearrangement, B-Lymphocyte" was a major or minor topic of these publication.