"Body Patterning" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The processes occurring in early development that direct morphogenesis. They specify the body plan ensuring that cells will proceed to differentiate, grow, and diversify in size and shape at the correct relative positions. Included are axial patterning, segmentation, compartment specification, limb position, organ boundary patterning, blood vessel patterning, etc.
- Body Patterning
- Patterning, Body
- Body Pattern Specification
- Pattern Specification, Body
- Specification, Body Pattern
- Body Pattern Formation
- Pattern Formation, Body
Embryonic Pattern Formation
- Embryonic Pattern Formation
- Embryonic Pattern Formations
- Formation, Embryonic Pattern
- Pattern Formation, Embryonic
- Embryonic Pattern Specification
- Pattern Specification, Embryonic
- Specification, Embryonic Pattern
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Body Patterning".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Body Patterning".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Body Patterning" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Body Patterning" was a major or minor topic of these publication.