"Antigens, CD3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Complex of at least five membrane-bound polypeptides in mature T-lymphocytes that are non-covalently associated with one another and with the T-cell receptor (RECEPTORS, ANTIGEN, T-CELL). The CD3 complex includes the gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, and eta chains (subunits). When antigen binds to the T-cell receptor, the CD3 complex transduces the activating signals to the cytoplasm of the T-cell. The CD3 gamma and delta chains (subunits) are separate from and not related to the gamma/delta chains of the T-cell receptor (RECEPTORS, ANTIGEN, T-CELL, GAMMA-DELTA).
- Antigens, CD3
- T3 Antigens
- Antigens, T3
- CD3 Antigen
- Antigen, CD3
- T3 Complex
- CD3 Complex
- T3 Antigen
- Antigen, T3
- CD3 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD3 [D23.050.301.264.035.103]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD3 [D23.050.301.264.894.095]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Antigens, CD3 [D188.8.131.52.103]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D184.108.40.2064]
- Antigens, CD3 [D220.127.116.114.095]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD3" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD3" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.