Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
"Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Extranodal lymphoma of lymphoid tissue associated with mucosa that is in contact with exogenous antigens. Many of the sites of these lymphomas, such as the stomach, salivary gland, and thyroid, are normally devoid of lymphoid tissue. They acquire mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) type as a result of an immunologically mediated disorder.
|Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone
- MALT Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, MALT
- Lymphomas, MALT
- MALT Lymphomas
- Lymphoma of Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Lymphoma of Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma
- Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Lymphoma, Mucosa Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Marginal Zone B Cell Lymphoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell [C04.557.386.480.150]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone [C04.557.386.480.150.570]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.150]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone [C15.604.515.569.480.150.570]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.150]
- Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone [C20.683.515.761.480.150.570]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Lymphoma, B-Cell, Marginal Zone" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
- Antibodies, Monoclonal
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Lymphoma, Follicular
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Chronic, B-Cell
- Lymphoma, B-Cell
- Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse
- Lymphoma, Mantle-Cell
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.