Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive
"Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of malignant tumors of the nervous system that feature primitive cells with elements of neuronal and/or glial differentiation. Use of this term is limited by some authors to central nervous system tumors and others include neoplasms of similar origin which arise extracranially (i.e., NEUROECTODERMAL TUMORS, PRIMITIVE, PERIPHERAL). This term is also occasionally used as a synonym for MEDULLOBLASTOMA. In general, these tumors arise in the first decade of life and tend to be highly malignant. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 5th ed, p2059)
|Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive
- Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive
- Neuroectodermal Tumor, Primitive
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Tumor, Primitive Neuroectodermal
- Tumors, Primitive Neuroectodermal
- Primitive Neuroepithelial Neoplasms
- Neuroepithelial Tumors, Primitive
- Neuroepithelial Tumor, Primitive
- Primitive Neuroepithelial Tumor
- Primitive Neuroepithelial Tumors
- Tumor, Primitive Neuroepithelial
- Tumors, Primitive Neuroepithelial
- Neoplasms, Primitive Neuroepithelial
- Neoplasm, Primitive Neuroepithelial
- Neuroepithelial Neoplasm, Primitive
- Primitive Neuroepithelial Neoplasm
- Neuroepithelial Neoplasms, Primitive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Neuroectodermal Tumors, Primitive" was a major or minor topic of these publication.