Urologic Surgical Procedures
"Urologic Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery performed on the urinary tract or its parts in the male or female. For surgery of the male genitalia, UROLOGIC SURGICAL PROCEDURES, MALE is available.
|Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Procedures, Urologic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Urologic
- Urological Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Urological Surgical
- Procedures, Urological Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Urological
- Surgical Procedures, Urological
- Urological Surgical Procedure
- Urologic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Urologic Surgical
- Surgical Procedures, Urologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Urologic Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Urologic Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Urologic Surgical Procedures" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Urologic Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publication.