Receptors, Opioid, mu
"Receptors, Opioid, mu" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of opioid receptors recognized by its pharmacological profile. Mu opioid receptors bind, in decreasing order of affinity, endorphins, dynorphins, met-enkephalin, and leu-enkephalin. They have also been shown to be molecular receptors for morphine.
|Receptors, Opioid, mu
- Receptors, Opioid, mu
- Opioid Receptors, mu
- mu Opioid Receptors
- Receptors, mu Opioid
- Receptors, mu
- mu Receptor
- Receptor, mu
- mu Receptors
- mu Opioid Receptor
- Opioid Receptor, mu
- Receptor, mu Opioid
- Morphine Receptor
- Receptor, Morphine
- Receptors, Morphine
- Morphine Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Opioid, mu".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Opioid [D12.776.543.750.100.620]
- Receptors, Opioid, mu [D12.776.543.750.100.620.550]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Opioid [D12.776.543.750.720.600.610]
- Receptors, Opioid, mu [D12.776.543.750.720.600.610.550]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Opioid [D12.776.543.750.750.555.610]
- Receptors, Opioid, mu [D12.776.543.750.750.555.610.550]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Opioid, mu".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Opioid, mu" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, Opioid, mu" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.