"Thiopental" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A barbiturate that is administered intravenously for the induction of general anesthesia or for the production of complete anesthesia of short duration.
- Rhone Merieux Brand of Thiopental Sodium
- Merial Brand of Thiopental Sodium
- Pentothal Sodico
- Abbott Brand of Thiopental Sodium
- Pisa Brand of Thiopental Sodium
- Altana Pharma Brand of Thiopental Sodium
- Pharmtech Brand of Thiopental Sodium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thiopental".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thiopental".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thiopental" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Thiopental" was a major or minor topic of these publication.