"Antigens, CD47" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A ubiquitously expressed membrane glycoprotein. It interacts with a variety of INTEGRINS and mediates responses to EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX PROTEINS.
- Antigens, CD47
- CD47 Antigens
- Integrin-Associated Protein p50
- Integrin Associated Protein p50
- Thrombospondin-1 Receptor CD47
- CD47, Thrombospondin-1 Receptor
- CD47 Antigen
- Antigen, CD47
- IAP-50 Antigen
- Antigen, IAP-50
- IAP 50 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD47".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Antigens, CD47 [D12.776.395.550.014]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Antigens, CD47 [D12.776.543.550.147]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD47 [D23.050.301.264.035.147]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Antigens, CD47 [D188.8.131.52.147]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD47".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD47" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD47" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.