"World Health" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The concept pertaining to the health status of inhabitants of the world.
|International Health Problems
- International Health Problems
- Health Problem, International
- Health Problems, International
- International Health Problem
- Problem, International Health
- Problems, International Health
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "World Health".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "World Health".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "World Health" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "World Health" was a major or minor topic of these publication.