Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters
"Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of proteins involved in the transport of monocarboxylic acids such as LACTIC ACID and PYRUVIC ACID across cellular membranes.
|Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters
- Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters
- Acid Transporters, Monocarboxylic
- Transporters, Monocarboxylic Acid
- Monocarboxylate Translocator
- Translocator, Monocarboxylate
- Monocarboxylic Acid Transport Proteins
- MCT Proteins
- Monocarboxylic Acid Transport Protein
Erythrocyte Lactate Transporters
- Erythrocyte Lactate Transporters
- Lactate Transporters, Erythrocyte
- Transporters, Erythrocyte Lactate
- Erythrocyte Lactate Transporter
- Lactate Transporter, Erythrocyte
- Transporter, Erythrocyte Lactate
Lactate Transport Proteins
- Lactate Transport Proteins
- Transport Proteins, Lactate
- Lactate Transport Protein
- Transport Protein, Lactate
- Lactate Transporter
- Transporter, Lactate
- Lactate Translocase
- Translocase, Lactate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Monocarboxylic Acid Transporters" was a major or minor topic of these publication.