"Melanoma, Experimental" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Experimentally induced tumor that produces MELANIN in animals to provide a model for studying human MELANOMA.
- Melanoma, Experimental
- Experimental Melanomas
- Melanomas, Experimental
- Experimental Melanoma
- Melanoma, B16
- B16 Melanomas
- Melanomas, B16
- B16 Melanoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Melanoma, Experimental".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal [C04.557.465]
- Neuroectodermal Tumors [C04.557.465.625]
- Neuroendocrine Tumors [C04.557.465.625.650]
- Melanoma [C04.557.465.625.650.510]
- Melanoma, Experimental [C04.557.465.625.650.510.525]
- Neoplasms, Nerve Tissue [C04.557.580]
- Neuroectodermal Tumors [C04.557.580.625]
- Neuroendocrine Tumors [C04.557.580.625.650]
- Melanoma [C04.557.580.625.650.510]
- Melanoma, Experimental [C04.557.580.625.650.510.525]
- Nevi and Melanomas [C04.557.665]
- Melanoma [C04.557.665.510]
- Melanoma, Experimental [C04.557.665.510.525]
- Neoplasms, Experimental [C04.619]
- Melanoma, Experimental [C04.619.600]
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Models, Animal [E05.598]
- Disease Models, Animal [E05.598.500]
- Neoplasms, Experimental [E05.598.500.496]
- Melanoma, Experimental [E05.598.500.496.937]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Melanoma, Experimental".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Melanoma, Experimental" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Melanoma, Experimental" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.