"Proto-Oncogene Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Products of proto-oncogenes. Normally they do not have oncogenic or transforming properties, but are involved in the regulation or differentiation of cell growth. They often have protein kinase activity.
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Products, Cellular
- Cellular Proto-Oncogene Products
- Proto Oncogene Products, Cellular
- Proto Oncogene Proteins, Cellular
- c-onc Proteins
- c onc Proteins
- Cellular Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Cellular Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, Cellular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publication.