Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
"Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The restoration of the sequential order of contraction and relaxation of the HEART ATRIA and HEART VENTRICLES by atrio-biventricular pacing.
|Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Resynchronization Therapy, Cardiac
- Therapy, Cardiac Resynchronization
- Resynchronization Pacing Therapy, Cardiac
- Cardiac Resynchronization
- Resynchronization, Cardiac
- Cardiac Resynchronization Pacing Therapy
- Atrio-Biventricular Pacing
- Atrio Biventricular Pacing
- Pacing, Atrio-Biventricular
- Biventricular Pacing
- Pacing, Biventricular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publication.