"Physicochemical Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The physical phenomena describing the structure and properties of atoms and molecules, and their reaction and interaction processes.
- Physicochemical Phenomena
- Phenomena, Physicochemical
- Physical Chemistry Phenomena
- Phenomena, Physical Chemistry
- Physicochemical Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Physicochemical
- Physical Chemistry Concepts
- Concept, Physical Chemistry
- Concepts, Physical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry Concept
- Physicochemical Concepts
- Concept, Physicochemical
- Concepts, Physicochemical
- Physicochemical Concept
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Physicochemical Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Physicochemical Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Physicochemical Phenomena" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Physicochemical Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publication.