Instructions for Psychiatry Grand Rounds Speakers
Thank you for agreeing to present a CME-accredited Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds. Please complete and return the following forms to Kathy Raniewicz via email or fax (585) 276-2292. Our Grand Rounds are typically from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. in the Class of '62 Auditorium.
University of Rochester Faculty Speakers and External Speakers
- Speaker Content / Declaration Form (fillable form)
- Helpful hints for recommended training objective verbiage
- Permission and Release Form for Video and Audio Recording
- Curriculum Vitae
- Arrangements can be made directly through Town and Country Travel, 732 Pittsford-Victor Road, Pittsford, NY 14534. Phone: 585-381-2850. The University of Rochester / Department of Psychiatry will be billed directly, with prior approval from the Department. These arrangements can be made by the speaker or via the Grand Rounds coordinator.
- Speaker can make the travel arrangements and submit the receipts for reimbursement following the presentation.
Overnight Accommodations in Rochester
For out of town presenters, a reservation will be made at the Strathallan Hotel, 550 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607. Phone: (585) 461-5010. If needed, the Grand Rounds coordinator will arrange for the hotel’s shuttle to meet the speaker at the airport upon arrival in Rochester.