Clinical Laboratory Services
Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at URMC Labs
URMC Labs provides clinical laboratory testing, consultations, and educational resources to private practice physicians. We offer a full range of diagnostic services in anatomic and clinical pathology, including:
- Autologous and directed blood donations
- Chemical dependency drug monitoring
- Electron microscopy
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy clinic
- Lymphoproliferative and immune deficiency studies
- Maternal multiple marker studies for fetal defects
- Muscle and nerve biopsies
- Neuropathology consultations
- Renal biopsies
Flu's here! Monitor status at Seasonal Respiratory Virus Surveillance.
Questions regarding Medicare coverage for specific lab tests
Referrals and Contact Information
For Strong Hospital 24-hour information on test status and results, or to request courier pickup, call (585) 350-2600.
For Highland Hospital information and test results call (585) 341-6743.
For requisitions, to discuss options for report delivery, or other questions regarding physician services, call client services at (585) 350-2600.
Anatomic Pathology Contacts
Cytopathology: (585) 275-5656
Hematopathology/Flow Cytometry: (585) 275-3191
Neuropathology/Postmortem Medicine: (585) 275-3201
Surgical Pathology: (585) 275-3191