The Center for Research Support provides comprehensive support services to primary investigators performing all types of research.
- We are part of a highly regarded research institution, the University of Rochester.
- We are highly experienced, having performed over 100 research studies over the last 15 years.
- We can help with any or all aspects of subject recruitment, study coordination, survey design, participant tracking, database creation and programming, data collection, database management and many other aspects of research.
- We take on research projects of all sizes, from qualitative studies involving a few dozen subjects, to quantitative research involving tens of thousands.
- We give you precisely the services you need: We can help you throughout the entire implementation process, or just provide a highly specific area of expertise.
- We have a broad range of research experience, from child health to geriatrics, from market research to population studies.
Find out more about our team.
We can be reached by calling: (585) 275-0539