How We Help
What is it like working with The Center for Research Support?
It is like having all the people you need on your staff, right when you need them.
Here is how we start the process of working with you:
- Our work begins with an email or a phone call from you.
- We then meet with you, in person or remotely, to learn more about your project and objectives.
- We will talk to you about the services you need, and provide suggestions for how we can most effectively help you. (This process can happen either before or after you receive your funding.)
- We can provide you with one particular area of expertise or a full range of our services.
- We work on projects of all sizes, from research involving a few dozen subjects to those with over 10,000.
- We will provide you with a detailed cost estimate for the work you need.
- Once approved, we will provide you with a detailed scope of work with target dates for completion.
We can be reached by calling: (585) 275-0539