How do you know that The Center for Research Support will provide you with high quality service?
You can start by looking at our experience. The Center for Research Support has helped a wide range of organizations to make their research efforts more efficient and effective.
In the process, we have completed roughly 30,000 surveys. We have created and maintained over 40 databases. We have worked in numerous fields, including alcohol abuse, asthma, brain injury, breast-feeding, cancer, child abuse, dentistry, emergency care, heart disease, liver disease, radiology, smoking cessation, Tourette’s, water purification and many others.
Following is a partial list of our clients:
- University of Santa Barbara
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Country of Tibet
- Harris Interactive
- New York State Interventional Cardiologists
- Monroe County Health Department
- Onondaga County Health Department
- Livingston County Health Department
- Healthy Start of Rochester
- Syracuse Healthy Start
- Rochester City School District
- Baby Love
- AIDS Institute of New York State
- Rural Opportunities, FG, Migrant Workers
We can be reached by calling: (585) 275-0539