Immunofluorescent Multicolor Flow Cytometry
- Staining and data acquisition and analysis service for immunophenotyping of cell populations.
- Evaluation of B cell responses to immunization or infection by flow cytometry
- Staining of cell populations for cell sorting
- Developed and validate high-parameter staining panels for multiparameter analysis of cell populations. Established panels for the analysis of human cells include:
- B cell activation/homing panel (CD3 CD19 CD27 CD38 CD138 CD62L CD103 Ki-67)
- Nasal wash cell subset panel (CD3 CD4 CD8 CD11b CD11c CD45 CD56 NKp46 TCRgamma/delta MHCII)
- CD8 T cell function panel (CD3 CD4 CD8 CD14 CD19 CD56 CD69 NKp44 NKp46 IL-2 IFN-gamma TNF-alpha)
- Identification of antigen-specific T and B cells and function
- In vitro stimulation and multicolor flow cytometry for cytokine detection from T cells
- Rapid HLA Class I epitope identification and custom tetramer synthesis using HLA ligand exchange technology
- Direct ELISpot assays on cell populations to enumerate total or antigen-specific Ab-secreting cells.
- Measurement of antigen-specific memory B cell frequencies
- Mass-spectrometer flow cytometry (CyTOF)
- 35+ parameter cytometry using single-cell time-of-flight mass-spec of lanthanide labeled antibodies
- Serological assays
- The core has extensive experience measuring antigen-specific Ab levels in fluids using a range of techniques, such as ELISA and microneutralization assay.