Project Management Capabilities
Project Assistant: Darla Greene
Director: Donna Neu
- Quality Management of studies and projects to ensure deliverables are achieved per research protocols and objectives.
- Risk Management with methods to identify issues and risks, logistical issues, and strategies to accelerate the workflow.
- Scope Management defining work breakdown structures and how scope changes will be identified and classified.
- Integration Management of multidisciplinary, interdepartmental teams of faculty, administration, laboratories and clinical staff to ensure results and deliverables as well as problem resolution.
- Subcontract Management of collaborations with institutions outside of the University of Rochester.
- Time Management involving collection of information for analysis and tracking progress towards milestones.
- Human Resource Management working closely with external and internal project team participants and NIH Program Officers to schedule necessary resources.
- Communication Management including regularly scheduled meetings and progress, reporting. Establishment of written procedures and communication plans for the conduct of studies.