Resident Research Presentation Day
Resident Research Day 2012
Distinguished Visiting Faculty
Dr. Jerome H. Rudolph Memorial Lecturer
Preservation of Fertility in Gyn Cancers
Resident Research Presenters
- Brand Becker, M.D.
- Leigh Berven, M.D.
- Susan Bradford, M.D.
- Jennifer Myers, M.D.
- Maureen Perdue, D.O.
- Christopher Schwartzenberg, M.D.
- Holly Stevens, M.D.
- Natalie Whaley, M.D.
Resident Research Presentations
- Patient Perception of Safety of Hormonal Contraception Compared to Pregnancy in Patients Presenting for Abortions
- Continuation Rates for Long-Acting Reversible
- Patient and Practitioners Perceptions of Ultrasound Screening in Pregnancy
- Half Day vs. Full Day Resident Clinics and the Impact on Continuity, Provider Satisfaction and Inpatient Workflow
- Is Obesity Associated with an Increased Rate of Fetal Growth Restriction?
- Pregnancy Outcomes of Women with Failure to Retain Rubella Immunity
- The PIP Study: Improving Rates of Postpartum IUD Placement with Prescheduled Appointments
- Physician Knowledge and Attitudes about Expedited Partner Treatment