Gerriann Jackson, M.S., CCC-SLP
Clinical Specialist (FEES)
Speech Language Pathologist
Gerriann received her undergraduate at Nazareth College in Communication Sciences and Disorders and her graduate degree at Nazareth College in Speech Pathology. Gerriann joined URMC in 2012.
Gerriann's clinical interests include: voice, swallowing, cognition as well as geriatric, end-of-life and ethic areas of clinical practice.
Gerriann follows patients as inpatients at Strong Memorial Hospital and outpatients at Clinton Woods.
Gerriann can be reached at (585) 758-5718.
- M.S. Speech Pathology, Nazareth College.
- Newark Wayne Hospital
- New York State License
- American Speech - Language and Hearing Association
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
- e-stim for Neuromuscular re-education
- Gerriann is a member of the Society of GI Nurses and Associates Speakers' Bureau
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.