- Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Speech Language Disorders
- About Us
- Kinga S. Brunelle, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Jaime R. Campeau, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Heather E. Coles, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Sarah Ferraro, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Gerriann Jackson, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Judith Kennedy, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Sheryl Maier, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Linda A. Manuszak, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
- Agata T. Mevs, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Andrea Perkins, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Lisa Ruestow, M.A., CCC-SLP
- TAR Staff
- CFY Fellow
Heather E. Coles, M.A., CCC-SLP
Clinical Specialist (Pharyngograms)
Heather has been a member of the Department of Speech Pathology at the University of Rochester Medical Center/Strong Memorial Hospital for more than 10 years. Her areas of specialty include, but are not limited to, aphasia and cognitive therapy, voice therapy for Parkinson’s disease (LSVT), vocal cord dysfunction, swallowing evaluation and treatment.
She is a certified provider for the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment program for Parkinson’s disease, Lingraphica Aphasia Program, and Vital Stim Therapy (neuromuscular electrical stimulation for swallowing).
Heather holds the ASHA award for continuing education (ACE).
M.A., Speech-Language Pathology, SUNY Geneseo – 1989
Ministry of Education, Bermuda – 1990
New York State License – Speech-Language Pathology – 1995
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – 1990
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.