Jaime Rosa Campeau, M.S., CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Jaime received her undergraduate degree from The College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio and her Master's degree from Nazareth College of Rochester. Her special areas of interest include adult dysphagia and neurogenic speech and language disorders. She joined URMC in 2006. Jaime's speech therapy certifications include Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT), VitalStim/Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation for Swallowing (NMES) and Fiber Endoscopic Evaluation of the Swallow (FEES).
Jaime can be reached at (585) 275-8493.
- M.S., Speech-Language Pathology, Nazareth College of Rochester – 2001
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY – 2002
- New York State License – Speech-Language Pathology – 2001
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – 2001
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.