- Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Speech Language Disorders
- About Us
- Kinga S. Brunelle, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Jaime R. Campeau, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Heather E. Coles, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Sarah Ferraro, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Gerriann Jackson, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Judith Kennedy, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Sheryl Maier, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Linda A. Manuszak, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
- Agata T. Mevs, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Andrea Perkins, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Lisa Ruestow, M.A., CCC-SLP
- TAR Staff
- CFY Fellow
Judith Kennedy, M.S.,CCC-SLP
Clinical Specialist (Pharyngograms)
Ms. Kennedy has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Pathology from Elmire College (1970). In addition, she has 32 hours of Education courses from Nazareth college of Rochester and 25 hours of coursework in Linguistics and Philosophy at the University of Rochester. She has taken courses in Basic Neurosciences at the University of Rochester Medical School and Neuropharmacology at the U of R. She is the recipient of 7 continuing education awards from ASHA. She joined URMC in 1970.
Her clinical and research interests lie in the area of neurodegenerative diseases and voice. She has presented and published research on the language, speech, voice, and swallowing disorders associated with Huntington's and Alzheimer's diseases. Ms. Kennedy has served as the speech pathology consultant to ALS-MDA center at the University of Rochester Medical Center since its inception.
Ms. Kennedy is a certified provider of LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment for Parkinsons disease), Lingraphicare Aphasia program, FastForWord, DPNS (Deep Pharyngeal Neuromuscular Stimulation), and Vital Stim (neuromuscular electrical stimulation treatment of dysphagia).
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology, Nazareth College – 1993
- M.S., Education, Nazareth College – 1978
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY – 1979
- New York State License - Speech-Language Pathology – 1998
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – 1979
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.