Kinga S.Brunelle, M.S., CCC-SLP
Kinga received her undergraduate degree from Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY and her Master's degree from Nazareth College of Rochester. Her areas of specialty include adult dysphagia (swallowing disorders) aphasia (stroke speech-language disorders), and tracheotomy/ventilator dependent patients. She joined URMC in 2007.
Kinga speech therapy certifications include FEES (Fiber Endoscopic Evaluation of the Swallow) in 2008. Kinga can be reached at (585) 275-8493.
- M.S., Speech-Language Pathology, Nazareth College of Rochester – 2001
- Geneva General Hospital, Geneva, NY – 2001
- New York State License - Speech-Language Pathology – 2002
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – 2002
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – 2001
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.