Lisa Ruestow, M.A., CCC-SLP
Lisa's clinical interests include assisting individuals with Aphasia, Apraxia and Dysarthria to regain their speech and language skills for successful re-entry into the community. She also has a strong interest in helping individuals use
Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) to facilitate functional communication. She primarily sees patients on the acute rehabilitation unit, as well as on the acute inpatient units at Strong Memorial Hospital. She joined URMC in 2010.
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology, University of Maryland, College Park – 2007
- Diversified Rehabilitation Services, Buffalo, N.Y., 2008
- New York State Licensure - Speech-Language Pathology – 2008
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – 2008
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA Special Interest Divisions: Neurophysiology and Neurogenic Speech and Language Disorders; Augmentative and Alternative Communication; Dysphagia
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.