- Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Speech Language Disorders
- About Us
- Kinga S. Brunelle, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Jaime R. Campeau, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Heather E. Coles, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Sarah Ferraro, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Gerriann Jackson, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Judith Kennedy, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Sheryl Maier, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Linda A. Manuszak, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
- Agata T. Mevs, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Andrea Perkins, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Lisa Ruestow, M.A., CCC-SLP
- TAR Staff
- CFY Fellow
Sheryl N. Maier, M.A., CCC-SLP
Clinical Specialist (Staff Development)
Ms. Maier received her bachelor’s degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and her Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from the State University of New York at Geneseo. Her areas of specialty include treatment of speech and swallowing disorders related to stroke, management of tracheostomy patients and dysphagia evaluation and treatment.
Ms. Maier is a certified provided for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (e-stim) and FEES.
M.A. Speech Pathology, State University of New York at Geneseo, 2009
University of Rochester Medical Center – Strong Hospital, 2009
- New York State License – Speech-Language Pathology, 2010
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2010
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.