Sheryl N. Maier, M.A., CCC-SLP
Sheryl received her bachelor’s degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and her Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from the State University of New York at Geneseo. Her areas of specialty include, but are not limited to, dysarthria, aphasia, dysphagia, voice and cough as well as cognition. Sheryl also provides services as part of the Integrative Cognitive Rehabilitation Program (ICRP) .
Sheryl is a certified provider for the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment program for Parkinson's disease, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (e-stim) and FEES.
Sheryl follows outpatients at Clinton Woods. She can be reached at (585) 758-5730.
M.A. Speech Pathology, State University of New York at Geneseo, 2009
University of Rochester Medical Center – Strong Hospital, 2009
- New York State License – Speech-Language Pathology, 2010
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2010
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Sheryl holds the ASHA award for continuing education (ACE).
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.