Second Friday Science Social
Next Scheduled Talk
Dr. Patricia Hinkle, Professor Emeritus, Department of Pharmacology & Physiology, University of Rochester
When? 4:00 p.m. September 13, 2013
Where? Ryan Case Method Room 1-9576
And then? drinks and snacks in the Forbes Mezzanine
Read former Dean Guzick's newletter about our inception here.
Email: Dirk Bohmann
Department of Biomedical Genetics
About Science Friday Socials
- Held the 2nd Friday of every month.
- Location can vary from month to month. Please check back here for the current location.
- Highlights of University of Rochester research presented to an audience from all University of Rochester Departments involved in Biological and Biomedical Research.
- Review of important current developments in the life sciences.
- All interested are welcome.