|11/8/13||Dr. Richard Phipps||Dean's Professorship, Department of Environmental Medicine, University of Rochester||You truly are what you eat: new lipid mediators that enhance antibody production and resolve inflammation|
|12/13/13||Dr. Lynne Maquat||Director, Center for RNA Biology, J. Lowell Orbison Distinguished Service Alumni Professorship, Professor, Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, University of Rochester||Making Sense of Nonsense: mRNA Decay and Human Diseases|
|1/10/14||Dr. Robert T. Dirksen||Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, University of Rochester||TBD|
|2/14/14||Dr. Nancy M. Bennett||Director, Center for Community Health - Primary Administrative, Professor, Department of Medicine and Department of Public Health Sciences and Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, University of Rochester||TBD|
|3/14/14||Dr. Mark E. Dumont||Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Rochester||TBD|
|4/11/14||Dr. Charles J. Duffy||Professor, Department of Neurology, Cognitive Behavioral Neurology and Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy||TBD|
|5/9/14||Dr. Yeates Conwell||Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Psychiatry, Director, Geriatric Psychiatry Program, Director, Office for Aging Research and Health Services||TBD|
|9/12/14||Dr. Adam Frank||Assistant Prof. of Astrophysics, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester||TBD|
Email: Dirk Bohmann
Department of Biomedical Genetics
About Science Friday Socials
- Held the 2nd Friday of every month.
- Location can vary from month to month. Please check back here for the current location.
- Highlights of University of Rochester research presented to an audience from all University of Rochester Departments involved in Biological and Biomedical Research.
- Review of important current developments in the life sciences.
- All interested are welcome.