Evoked Potential (EP) Services
Evoked Potential (EP) Lab
The Strong Evoked Potential Laboratory provides electroneurodiagnostic services for inpatients, outpatients and for monitoring during surgery.
Electroneurodiagnostic technology is the scientific field devoted to the recording and study of electrical activity of the brain and nervous system.
Preparing for your Evoked Potential Test
- Wash your hair the day of your test (no conditioner, oils, sprays or gels)
- Do not use any oils or body lotion
- You may eat or drink prior to the test (no restrictions)
- Take all of your usual medications (unless your physician has told you not to)
- VER testing only - If you wear glasses or contact lenses, please bring them with you. You may need to wear them for the test
- SSEP testing only - Please bring/ wear shorts or pants that will easily slide up over your knees to the test.
Where We Are Located
Neurology Outpatient Department
919 Westfall Rd, Building C, Suite 200
Rochester, NY 14618
phone: 585- 275-2775