The Clinical Chemistry Laboratory at URMC offers a wide range of general chemistry and immunoassay testing including the following:
- Assays for cardiac markers using a variety of chemical and immunochemical methodologies
- Assays for tumor markers using a variety of chemical and immunochemical methodologies
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Urine testing for drugs of abuse
- Tai C. Kwong, Ph.D., Laboratory Director
For more information or to request our services, please contact Barbara Meiklejohn, Chief Supervisor, at (585) 275-2435.