Borrow a Netbook
Bibby Library has two netbooks available to lend. Any Eastman Institute for Oral Health affiliate who possess a valid University of Rochester ID may borrow a netbook.
Patron Responsibilities and Loan Period
- Patron must sign a Netbook Lending Agreement.
- Netbooks may be borrowed for six hours. One renewal is allowed.
- Netbooks MUST be returned by 4:30 p.m. on the day they are borrowed. Netbooks may not be returned at other UR libraries.
- Overdue fines are $5.00 per hour, with a maximum of $35.00.
Saving your Work
IMPORTANT! Material saved on the netbook WILL BE LOST when the computer is shut down or loses power for any reason. The library assumes no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, any file placed on or used on the netbook.
Save your work frequently to a permanent location by:
- Saving to your personal USB flash memory drive
- E-mailing your work as an attachment
- Using a web based file storage program such as Dropbox
Peripherals & Accessories: netbook case and power cord.
Available Applications: MIcrosoft Office Suite and popular Web Browsers: Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.