Two Ways To Make An Appointment
1. Call: (585) 487-3300 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
2. Online: Fill Out the Form
- Online appointments are for screenings only. We'll contact you within 24 hours. If you submit your request on a holiday or weekend, we'll respond by the end of the next business day.
- You can wait for your results, or we can mail them to you for a shorter appointment.
- Saturday morning appointments are for screening only. Results are mailed to you.
- No referrals are necessary for screening mammograms. If you have been referred by your doctor, bring your referral slip to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing problems with your breasts, please contact your primary care physician or your gynecologist. He or she may suggest a diagnostic mammogram which requires a written request from your doctor.
Insurance and Billing
We accept all health insurance carriers. If you don't have insurance and are unable to private pay the cost of service, contact the Cancer Services Program, a coalition of health care providers in Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Yates, and Livingston Counties who focus on increasing access to breast and cervical cancer screening.
If You Are Medicare Eligible
Medicare covers screening mammograms once a year. Medicare pays 80% of the approved amount for a screening mammogram, and the patient pays the remaining.
Most insurance covers mammography. Any co-payment due under your health plan will be billed to you. If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance company directly.