UR Medicine Breast Imaging
500 Red Creek Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
- Appointment: (585) 487-3300
- Fax: (585) 487-3324
- Accepting New Patients
Radha R. Iyer, M.D.
Dr. Iyer attended Somaiya College, Bombay University, Bombay, India, graduating in 1968 with a Inter Science Degree. She earned her MBBS from Grant Medical School in 1972. She completed her Residency in Diagnostic Radiology with special competence in Nuclear Radiology from St. Vincent's Medical College in 1980. She then did her Fellowship in Nuclear Radiology at St. Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Iyer came to the University of Rochester Medical Center in 1986 and is currently Associate Professor of Clinical, Imaging Sciences, URMC and Associate Director, Highland Hospital Breast Imaging.
- Over 25 years experience
American Board of Radiology - Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology with special competence in Nuclear Radiology
Areas of Focus
Education & Training
- MBBS | Medicine | India-Bombay U, Grant Med Coll — 1974
- Diagnostic Radiology at St Vincent's Medical Center of Richmond — 1977-1998
- Internal Medicine at J. J. Hospital — 1973-1976
- St Barnabas Medical Center — 1981-1982
View My Research Profile.