University of Rochester Medical Center
School of Medicine and Dentistry
601 Elmwood Ave, Box 648
Rochester, NY 14642
- Appointment: (585) 487-3300
- Fax: (585) 487-3324
- Accepting New Patients
Abdel Mohsen Thabet Radwan Hussien, M.D., M.Sc.
Dr. Hussien is a board certified radiologist with three areas of subspecialty training including, Neuro Imaging, Body Imaging and Women's Imaging . He is an Assistant Professor in the department of Imaging Sciences at the University of Rochester Medical Center. He received his M.D. from Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, 1997. He completed his Radiology residency at El Galaa Teaching Hospital and Fayoum University Hospital, Egypt, 2006 . Dr. Hussien obtained a Masters degree (M.Sc.) in Diagnostic Radiology from Cairo University 2006.
He worked as an attending radiologist at Fayoum University Hospital for three years before starting his four year subspecialty training at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
In 2013, he worked at Fox Chase Cancer Center as an Assistant Professor of Radiology.
In 2014, he joined the Imaging Science Department at the University of Rochester Medical Center as an Assistant Professor of Radiology.
Areas of Focus
Education & Training
- MSc | Diagnostic Radiology | Faculty of Medicine , Cairo University, Egypt — 2006
- MB BCh | Medicine | Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University — 1997
- MD | Medicine | University of the State of New York — Attended: Present
- Diagnostic Radiology at Elfayoum University Hospitals — 2003-2006
- Diagnostic Radiology at Elgala Teaching Maternity Hospital — 2001-2003
- Radiology at University of Rochester Medical Center — 2011-2013
- Neuroradiology at University of Rochester Medical Center — 2009-2011
View My Research Profile.